Prove your worth with Quick Desire, Ice and Earth. Electric. . . Fire. . .

HomeAboutMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQUsergroupsCalendarPortalSearch

Spyro fan classifying

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
TWILI ▀█▀ DRAGON

Fire Crystals 135   Crystals 22011 Electric Crystals 6000 Earth Crystals 2000 Shadow Crystals 3345 Wind Crystals 1000 Hp 1701 post count 986 Elite Crystal 300 Fury Crystals 4000 Dragon Points 5000 Twili Cynder

PostSubject: Spyro fan classifying Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:27 pm

So, this is what I judge people's "defending" skills with their side of Spyro when it comes to conversing with each other. ( Remember, this is by what I've seen myself... Not all of it applies for everyone. )

-The Classic Spyro fans.

A rather proud, cocky bunch who always stand for Spyro if anyone comes up. They'll normally attack The Legend fans or most likely the Skylanders fans through the web. They're playful with the setting of Spyro's original games, simply enjoying what's left of the dragon's games.

-The TLoS fans.

Most are a serious about Spyro's death in Skylanders, therefore growing a huge bound with the games, always staying by it's side for any one that comes to insult their games... They're basically impossible to shake off their prideful love, passion, and faith towards TLoS, which of course, makes them a great defense. ( We go dark on 'em hard.. Right? XD ) The skilled artists normally make great fanfictions, leading into the continue of TLoS' cut off story... They'll mostly insult the Skylanders fans behind their back, and are happy to have the nice classic Spyro fans as long as they don't go crazy on them.

-The Skylander fans.

They'll ignore most insults, or simply attack for a little before they stay quiet. In some cases they'll go over to the ancestral Spyro's fanbase and say things like "LOL SKYLANDERS SOOOO MCH BETRRR! U W/ STPID OLD GAEMSS!1!" They're cocky about how "good" their games are, almost completely ignoring Spyro unless they're free-styled Spyro fans. Fanfictions are rarely seen. Some even suggest Skylanders Spyro as cute, though we all know he's a purple abomination of a gremlin-lizard who they named Spyro...

So, what do ya think? That's how I see the Spyro fans in their little hidden wars... :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyro ▀█▀ Dragon
Fury
Fury

Fire Crystals 199   Crystals 39372 Electric Crystals 3000 Earth Crystals 6050 Shadow Crystals 1000 Wind Crystals 8930 Hp 2046 post count 3982 Elite Crystal 980 Fury Crystals 3000 Dragon Points 10000 Xmas Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Spyro fan classifying Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:00 pm

only read parts of that.. to sum it up with everyone

ps1 version spyro - age avg = 5-10
tlos version - age avg = 16-30
Skylanders age avg = 5-10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyro

 Crystals 25675 Hp 405 post count 104

PostSubject: Re: Spyro fan classifying Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:03 am

I like the TLOS series very MUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talonfyre

 Crystals 26460 Hp 620 post count 438

PostSubject: Re: Spyro fan classifying Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:21 pm

I love all of them except skylanders. Heck i even spent a year chasing the original down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWILI ▀█▀ DRAGON

Fire Crystals 135   Crystals 22011 Electric Crystals 6000 Earth Crystals 2000 Shadow Crystals 3345 Wind Crystals 1000 Hp 1701 post count 986 Elite Crystal 300 Fury Crystals 4000 Dragon Points 5000 Twili Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Spyro fan classifying Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:44 pm

@Spyro Dragon Wha?...
@Spyro Me too!
@Talon Oi, I've been chasing the classic around too.. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talonfyre

 Crystals 26460 Hp 620 post count 438

PostSubject: Re: Spyro fan classifying Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:28 am

$20 for a used copy that looks mint. Im happy as ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spyro fan classifying

Back to top Go down
Spyro fan classifying
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1