Prove your worth with Quick Desire, Ice and Earth. Electric. . . Fire. . .

HomeAboutMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQUsergroupsCalendarPortalSearch

Future Improvement Goals.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Spyro ▀█▀ Dragon

Fury
Fury

Fire Crystals 199   Crystals 39102 Electric Crystals 3000 Earth Crystals 6050 Shadow Crystals 1000 Wind Crystals 8930 Hp 2046 post count 3982 Elite Crystal 980 Fury Crystals 3000 Dragon Points 10000 Xmas Cynder

PostSubject: Future Improvement Goals. Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:09 pm

The way I invisioned this website is nowhere complete. The way I was thinking of the design, look and feel of this forum is about 50% complete.

For the Future goals I wish to accomplish in the future.

1. Moving Elements
2. Spyro Themed Reply Boxes
3. Everything that's White when making a new message or sending a private message to be Removed and replaced with a  Spyro Theme.
4.Automatic in Forum purchases without the requirement of administrators or moderators managing every purchase made.
5.Moving Fire on the Navigation Bar.

These are the 5 Major Things I want to see changed within the forum atm.
if anyone thinks they have the ablitily to do any one of these 5 and are willing to do so, Please Apply Here.  Depending on how well you can do it, we are rewarding 20$-100$ to complete one of the five.

Things that are not a priority but would like to be changed in the future. 
when you go to SpyroDragon.org , it has an Automatic Relink for all forum topics created, example SpyroDragon.org/whatevertopic
I want it to do the same with SpyroDragon.com without redirecting to tlos.openu2.com only problem with replacing SpyroDragon.org with .com is that all Facebook likes might be lost.

The Option that tells Members where other members were Recuited or if they are here for the tlos series, example: The option to put the Combat Arms Symbol in their profile if they were recuited by the dragon clan in combat arms.

If there is anything you would like to see on this forum in the future please PM your thoughts via the Purple Dragon on the Navi Bar and PM Quinten Armijo.

Last edited by Quinten Armijo on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haigukure

 Crystals 18920 Hp 245 post count 148 Electric Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Future Improvement Goals. Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:47 am

Spyro the Great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyro ▀█▀ Dragon

Fury
Fury

Fire Crystals 199   Crystals 39102 Electric Crystals 3000 Earth Crystals 6050 Shadow Crystals 1000 Wind Crystals 8930 Hp 2046 post count 3982 Elite Crystal 980 Fury Crystals 3000 Dragon Points 10000 Xmas Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Future Improvement Goals. Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:56 am

Please only put site suggestions or anything you would like to see happen to the site in the future. anything irrelevant please post elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuarsFinest

 Crystals 20071 Hp 16 post count 37

PostSubject: Improvent Goals Reponse Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:35 am

Thats great! I'm sure we can accomplish even MORE over time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyro ▀█▀ Dragon

Fury
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Future Improvement Goals. Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Please only put site suggestions or anything you would like to see happen to the site in the future. anything irrelevant please post elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Improvement Goals.

Back to top Go down
Future Improvement Goals.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1