Prove your worth with Quick Desire, Ice and Earth. Electric. . . Fire. . .

HomeAboutMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQUsergroupsCalendarPortalSearch

Share|

Not The Official Spyro Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Spyro ▀█▀ Dragon
Fury
Fury

Navi Cynder
  Crystals 48093 Hp 2046 post count 4063 ARK: Survival Evolved Crossfire StarCraft II

PostSubject: Not The Official Spyro Forum Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Hey folks just reposting this topic because there is obviously still some confusion and haters out there making fake social media accounts pretending to be the owner of this page claiming it to be Activision official.

I created this forum in 2001 from the free hosting service forumotion.com originally for a game clan in Return to castle Wolfenstein , you can read more about that in the about page here -> http://tlos.openu2.com/h34-loadabout

As you can tell my " legend of spyro - Dawn of the Dragon " themed forum actually really has nothing to do with spyro and is  what I just said, a THEME. the forum is used as it was originally created for, a gaming clan.. which we have created in a lot of games, making us an MGC ( Multi-Gaming Community) the clan being named " Dragon " and the owner as coincidentally being nick named Spyro at the time of creation.

Ps. when I named myself spyro back in 2001 on return to castle Wolfenstein, I didn't realize spyro was an actual thing until TLoS:ANB was released.

So please ignore every social media page who claims this page to be " Official " because as you can see from the source. . . and the copyrights right at the bottom of page. . . is simply just not true.

THE
                               Spyro ▀█ █▀ Dragon
                             www.SpyroDragon.com
                                        ADMIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Not The Official Spyro Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1