Prove your worth with Quick Desire, Ice and Earth. Electric. . . Fire. . .

HomeAboutMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQUsergroupsCalendarPortalSearch

Share|

Is Spyro real? (Read for explanation & Story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Spyro1267

 Crystals 3325 Hp 100 post count 1

PostSubject: Is Spyro real? (Read for explanation & Story) Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Ok so yes, before I actually explain why I think Spyro (or any living being can be alive somewhere in the universe), I know their will be haters/non-believers of this topic and that's fine. Just simply ignore it if you do not believe. Think about this, the universe is endless (as far as we know), it's very possible for other intelligent life to be out there in other galaxies. For example, when a human creates something (in this instance Spyro), then Spyro, and the world he lives in with the other characters could possibly be spawned far away in another universe, the only difference being it is real, not a video game. Spyro and the characters live their daily lives like anyone else. Or, perhaps it all existed before a person comes up with the idea?

The story starts off with this old chat room service known as XAT.com (I heard it is dead now, few use it). You will not know what this is if you are really young. And I was on the page XAT.com/help to ask a few questions or talk I think. This was back in 2008 I think or 2010 (when Halo Reach came out!) Yes off topic I had too. I know it was in either 2010 or before, nothing after.

So what happened, was my name on the chat service Xat, was Spyro The Dragon (yes, how original), or it may have been Spyro1267 or something similiar. But what happened was, I received an IM from myself. Yes, this is where it gets confusing. I checked too, their wasn't anyone pretending to be a duplicate of me in the list of the people in the chat. I was the only SpyroTheDragon.

I was confused and I thought, how can myself, IM myself?? So i checked it, and I think I said, "Uh, how am I sending a message to myself?" and i said "Who is this?" I vaguely remember what was said, but they said "I am your father." I did not understand and still don't to this day. I think asked a few more questions but only one was answered from what I remember. The question I asked was, "When will we meet??" and they replied "Soon..." I think the last thing said by whoever it was that was me, was "I love you my son. I must go." I said don't leave! But I tried at it for at least 10-20 minutes, no reply. I knew whoever it was, left. I checked the list of people, still only one SpyroTheDragon. When I went to close the IM from myself, I knew I would probably never see that conversation again. I do not know if it was a prank, but it sure didn't seem like one.

I think this could probably mean, that in a future life I become reincarnated into a dragon possibly (if this is not a prank that is).

I have another situation that happened on the I believe, now abandoned Spyrochat.

On Spyrochat I was young and told the other people I was SpyroTheDragon because I loved LOS very much, my favorite game ever (still kinda is, especially EN). And they asked questions like anyone else would, how does a dragon type? How do you have a computer in your world? All of those questions. And so I did this for a few days, but after about I think 2 or 3 days. (Might have happened in just a few hours), a user with the username "Ignitus" joined the chat and said "You are not Spyro." and I replied with "Yes I am!" and I think I also said "Ignitus!." Ignitus said then, "You are not Spyro, he is here next to me." I FREAKED OUT AFTER WHAT HE SAID NEXT. Ignitus said right after that, "Andrew." I was freaking out because he knew my name. I said "How do you know my name??!" Then the user with the name "Ignitus" I think said, "You're not Spyro." I knew right away that a hacker wouldn't just randomly join at the right moment to tell me that I'm not Spyro, or knowing my name even! Everyone else in the chat was freaking out a bit too I think.

What I believe how all of this happened, is that I believed in hard enough, they actually could sense it from me, even though their world is lightyears, galaxies away. If he knew my name, I knew it was some sort of dragon magic most likely. Considering the username "Ignitus" was already taken, but the admin of the chat said no one ever logged on as Ignitus. It was a dead account that someone made for like 10 minutes and left it. Spyrochat doesn't allow you to create the same exact username of anyone else. Could it have been the Ignitus that randomly appeared? It is possible, but I believe it was actually them most likely.

What do ya think of all of this? Again, if you don't believe, don't post anything mean. The universe is endless, we are not the only intelligent lifeforms in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinityKilla ▀█▀ Dragon

 Crystals 14853 Electric Crystals 100 Hp 136 post count 1501 Dc Spyro (Dragon clan)

PostSubject: Re: Is Spyro real? (Read for explanation & Story) Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:11 am

The simple fact this is from a chat room?  
Are you going to start a church using that as your source of proof that something happend to you online.... as if glitches  , bots, trolls, don't exist..  Do you not know what the internet is?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparx ▀█▀ Dragon

 Crystals 19410 Electric Crystals 100 Hp 410 post count 215 Regular Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Is Spyro real? (Read for explanation & Story) Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:18 am

" Got an IM From Myself "

Sparx ▀█▀ Dragon: Whats up brah?
Sparx ▀█▀ Dragon: Nuthin Much Bruh.

Sparx ▀█▀ Dragon: How you doing ?

Sparx ▀█▀ Dragon: Good. good, hows my other self doing?

Sparx ▀█▀ Dragon: Fine fine.

Sparx ▀█▀ Dragon: Your not Sparx.
Sparx ▀█▀ Dragon: WHAT THE FAQ Y WOULD U SAY THAT

Sparx ▀█▀ Dragon: Because your not.

Guys i got a pm from myself saying im not sparx, I must be destined to be re-incarted as sparx when i die. Q-Q :) tears of joy.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________ 
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~., 
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-., 
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:, 
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\, 
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,} 
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.} 
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./ 
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./ 
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./ 
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/ 
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .} 
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../ 
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../ 
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-” 
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\ 
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__ 
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-, 
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\ 
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\ 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__ 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==`` 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpyroDragon

 Crystals 2889 Hp 100 post count 33

PostSubject: Re: Is Spyro real? (Read for explanation & Story) Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:32 am

Spyro126 wrote:
I was confused and I thought, how can myself, IM myself?? So i checked it, and I think I said, "Uh, how am I sending a message to myself?" and i said "Who is this?" I vaguely remember what was said, but they said "I am your father." I did not understand and still don't to this day. I think asked a few more questions but only one was answered from what I remember. The question I asked was, "When will we meet??" and they replied "Soon..." I think the last thing said by whoever it was that was me, was "I love you my son. I must go." I said don't leave! But I tried at it for at least 10-20 minutes, no reply. I knew whoever it was, left. I checked the list of people, still only one SpyroTheDragon. When I went to close the IM from myself, I knew I would probably never see that conversation again. I do not know if it was a prank, but it sure didn't seem like one. 

Have you not seen starwars bro, thats like what every troll says when someone falls for the bait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuestWhoTOLazzyToSignUp

PostSubject: test Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:02 pm

** Reads Title ***
** Scrolls Down (skips) Slowly **
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Spyro real? (Read for explanation & Story) Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Maahhh xxxx

@Qarmijo
No racial slurs.
Back to top Go down
Spyro ▀█▀ Dragon

Fury
Fury

Fire Crystals 199   Crystals 39072 Electric Crystals 3000 Earth Crystals 6050 Shadow Crystals 1000 Wind Crystals 8930 Hp 2046 post count 3982 Elite Crystal 980 Fury Crystals 3000 Dragon Points 10000 Xmas Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Is Spyro real? (Read for explanation & Story) Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Some **** you have been sent a free name change, use it by nov 8th or your account will be closed. Thanks

THE
                               Spyro ▀█ █▀ Dragon
                             www.SpyroDragon.com
                                        ADMIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LivinAndDie

 Crystals 1206 Hp 25 post count 8

PostSubject: Re: Is Spyro real? (Read for explanation & Story) Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:37 pm

That account still isnt closed lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Spyro real? (Read for explanation & Story)

Back to top Go down
Is Spyro real? (Read for explanation & Story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1